The main goal of the ICE 2017 is to provide an opportunity for academics and professionals from a variety of fields to meet and exchange ideas and expertise.
An additional goal of the ICE is to provide a place for academics and professionals with inter-disciplinary to Econophysics interact with members within and outside their own particular disciplines.
Selected papers will be published in the Journal of Engineering Science and Technology Review (JESTR) (http://www.jestr.org).
Topics of interest include the following:
- Chaos and Order in Economy
- Non-linear Dynamics and Econometrics
- Neural Networks and Economy
- Thermodynamic Approach of Economy
- Markets as Complex Adaptive Systems – Evolutionary Economics
- Physics of Risk
- Statistical and probabilistic methods in Economics and Finance
- Econophysics of Stock and other Markets
- Complex socio-economic networks
- Nonadditive entropy and nonextensive statistical mechanics in socio-economics
- Agent-based models: Theory and Simulations
- Fractal and multifractal effects in real data
- Game theory
- Computing in economics and social sciences
- Circuit simulation of economic system
- Delay time differential equations in economics
- Quantum Finance